Programmatic Display Advertising
Display advertising is a form of digital advertising that places image or video ads in front of consumers browsing the internet. The key to successful display advertising is accurately targeting your prospective customers with compelling imagery and messaging. Our display advertising serves ads on over 95% of places ads appear, delivering your messages to target audiences through premium, brand-safe websites and publishers.
SmartDisplay puts more eyes on your advertising.
Get the greatest return on ad spend for your business with our unique display advertising platform. We tailor targeting strategies specifically to the needs of your business in order to get you the most qualified leads and web traffic.
- Site Targeting: The simplest form of display advertising, site targeting entails placing your ads on specific websites. This is best used in combination with other forms of targeting.
- Audience Targeting: Audience targeting leverages behavioral data, such as a user’s search and site visit history, to target prospects who have exhibited signs they may be interested in your products and services.
- Contextual Targeting: By scanning the internet for content relevant to your products and services, our platform places your ads on websites your prospective customers are likely to visit.
- Hyperlocal: Ads can be served to devices in specific locations where people may be interested in what you have to offer. For example, you can target gym-goers with ads for health supplements.
- In-App: A form of mobile device targeting that displays your ads inside of smart phone applications your customers are likely to download and use.
- CRM Retargeting: Bring your offline leads online! By using your customer relationship management data, you can target leads in your existing database with your relevant display ads.
- Native: Native advertising offers high conversion rates by providing a seamless user experience. Native presents relevant ads that match the style and content of the publisher’s website.
- Retargeting: Retargeting serves ads to people who have already visited your site without converting into a lead or sale. Minimize lost revenue by reminding visitors what you have to offer.
SmartDisplay is powered by AdForce