E-Commerce Marketing is Essential for Most Retail Businesses
E-commerce has revolutionized the way retail companies are doing business. With the increase in demand for online purchasing, many businesses are transitioning from brick and mortar stores to e-stores. According to Statista, a site that researches online statistics, retail e-commerce sales worldwide are forecasted to nearly double between 2016 and 2022. In one of their 2017 surveys, it was found that 40 percent of internet users in the United States stated that they purchased items online several times per month and 20 percent said they bought items or services online on a weekly basis. This unstoppable trend in consumer behavior means that even companies who are already selling products or services online must prepare and plan for this growth. Strategic Marketing can help your business plan to start or grow its e-commerce marketing.
- Stay abreast of industry trends
- Build email lists
- Advertise through several marketing channels including: SEM, display ads, social media ads, email and influencer marketing
- Monitor analytics, campaign success and customer conversion funnel journey to ensure optimal conversion rates
- Build an SEO strategy essential to create a successful e-commerce marketing plan including content creation, inbound and outbound linking, social media engagement, blogging and guest blogging
- Optimize the checkout process
- Ensure users have an exceptional shopping experience on mobile devices
- Develop greater visibility across all marketing channels
- Encourage optimal customer review generation by users
- Develop loyalty programs
- Offline Advertising for customer packaging and brand exposure
- Implement Affiliate Marketing
If your business is ready to develop or increase e-commerce marketing, contact us today. We’d be happy to provide you with more detailed information on how our e-commerce strategies can help grow your brand.