West Palm Beach, Florida (December 5, 2022) Strategic Marketing LLC, a leading advertising and media solutions provider in South Florida, announced today that it will be commemorating its milestone 30-year anniversary by continuing its tradition of giving back to the local communities it serves, and beyond.
“We have a long-standing history of supporting non-profit organizations,” said Terry Murphy, president of Strategic Marketing. “We have always felt that it is crucial to provide pro bono and financial support to worthwhile causes. As we commence our fourth decade in business, we want to celebrate and show gratitude for how good this community has been to us.”
Some of the ways Strategic Marketing is giving back include:
- Planting 30 trees for 30 days at a local national park.
- Organizing a staff beach cleanup to collect at least 30 pounds of trash.
- Feeding 30 sheltered animals without a loving family of their own.
- Giving 30 boxes of joy to 30 children in need this holiday season.
- Planting 30 butterfly plants to attract the endangered Monarch butterfly.
- Helping 30 families with food donations through the Adopt a Family Foundation.
- Serving a hearty Thanksgiving meal to 30 families in need.
- Building a water well to service 6,000+ people in a drought-stricken area of Africa.
- Providing 30 single mothers with diapers for their babies.
- Supporting local athletes who compete in the Special Olympics.
- Feeding 30 hungry families this Christmas.
The company, which was founded in 1992 by Murphy and his wife, Mary, has always had a heart for the work of non-profits. “We could see that many of the organizations we have worked with didn’t have the resources to market themselves well, and we used our resources to help them create brand assets and provide cost-effective and affordable strategies for gaining much-needed exposure,” Murphy said. Among the organizations the agency has supported over the past 30 years include:
- Palm Beach Harvest
- March of Dimes
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Southeast Florida Coral Reef Initiative
- Irish Fest
- The Children’s Place at Home Safe
- Armory Art Center
- Palm Beach Opera
- Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Palm Beach
- Kaplan Jewish Community Center
- Hope House of the Palm Beaches, Inc.
- Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Junior League of the Palm Beaches
- Storybook Rescues
- Gift Garden
“We are grateful to be in a position that allows us to help worthwhile causes,” Murphy said. “This community has been our home for 30 years, and this seems like an appropriate way to express our appreciation.”
About Strategic Marketing
Founded in 1992, Strategic Marketing is a full-service advertising, marketing and public relations agency that has consistently exceeded the expectations of clients across the United States and beyond for more than three decades. The company has been recognized on a plethora of occasions for its outstanding work – including two Pinnacle Awards, two Telly Awards, plus 11 Gold and 23 Silver Addy Awards, as well as being listed among the “Top 25 South Florida Agencies” from 2011 through 2022. For more information about the company and its services, please go to www.thinkstrategic.com.