What’s the best way to increase customers and create brand loyalty without spending a dime? Positive word-of-mouth.
There are many different mediums today for people to express their opinions, and more often than not, people look for advice from trusted sources before buying something.
Here’s how you can maximize ROI and easily create positive word-of-mouth for your business:
1. Thoroughly research your target market. The more you know, the better you can serve potential customers.
2. Regularly monitor and listen to customer feedback and make improvements based on their recommendations.
3. Use social media to keep in contact with customers regularly.
4. Give your customers something to talk about. Give free samples of your product, coupons, host contests, write entertaining articles and blogs (e.g. The CDC’s “Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse” blog), etc.
5. Always provide excellent customer service. The goal is to create valued and lasting relationships with your customers.
6. Only hire exemplary employees who are team players.